I upgraded to 7.7 (on OS X Lion, and on Windows 7) and find that the
server no longer recognizes my single album FLAC+cue files. I have a few
hundred of these and none are being recognized by the server. Browsing
through the library shows the album, but the entry lists its contents as
empty. Navigating to the directory via the Music Folder shows the files,
but provides no controls for accessing them. I rolled back to 7.6 and
the problem was still there on OS X, but not on Windows. Rolling back to
7.5 on OS X seems to work fine.

Has anyone else seen this behavior with single album FLAC files using 7.7?

Thanks,
Ken