MusicManiac;670352 Wrote:
> Out of curiosity, does the mips binary posted at googlecode work for
> you?
> -mm

I'm working on making a SageTV HD200/HD300 acting as a Logitech Duet
under specific circumstances, which includes the ability to
modify/recompile the squeezeslave code as appropriate. To answer to
your question, yes the current mipsel build does run on both platforms,
however I still need to cross compile the "soundcore.ko" and "em8oss.ko"
to the specific linux version the boxes are running on. Also I managed
to find the Sigma SDK version the HD300 is using, but not the HD200
which is an older model.

--
routerunner