Good, so this solution should be somewhat straight forward.  The time
seems to be consistently 5 minutes off for a very long time.  It hasnt
bothered me at all up until now becaues for the most part the time has
been hidden.  With the Touch it changes everything.  This seems like a
simple solution. I'm psyched now! lol

--
artintampa