I have the latest version of Logitech Media Server loaded onto a
computer that runs Linux (Ubuntu/Mint) and I also have a Squeezebox
Boom.

I have installed the MOG app for Logitech Media Server on several Linux
boxes but cannot get the Logitech Media Server 7.7 software to show the
MOG app under "Home" "My Apps."

The computers are able to find the Squeezebox Boom player fine; it's
just that I cannot get the app to work. I have tried
install/remove/reinstall reset/changed all the options under Configure
/ Player Settings... and still, nothing.

However, I have installed Logitech Media Server to one of my Windows
Vista laptops and it displays the MOG app as it's supposed to and it
works great.

I'd just like to use my Linux/Ubuntu/Mint computers for this. :)

Thanks.

--
gmachine_24