garym;670884 Wrote:
> thanks. I'll try the free trial and compare with my spotify use.

I like MOG better than Spotify (although I haven't used the latest
versions of Triode's plugin) but I still prefer Rhapsody out of the 3.
There are some things I've found in Rhapsody that aren't on MOG, and
Rhapsody is more accurate/better organized with some things. (Album
release years are all messed up on MOG, which annoys me no end, and I
don't like how EPs, singles, and full albums are thrown together.)

--
MeSue

SUE

1 Duet | 2 Booms | 1 Radio | 1 Touch | 1 SB2
HP MediaSmart EX470 | Logitech Media Server 7.7.1 | iPod Touch & iPad
w/ iPeng
Find me on 'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/MeSue) | 'Twitter'
(http://twitter.com/suechastain) | 'Rhapsody'
(http://www.rhapsody.com/members/mesue)