garym;671186 Wrote:
> I've NEVER said that a person couldn't discuss anything they wanted on
> these forums. You are the one that attack others for helping solve
> problems with the existing software rather than demanding that the
> software be improved.  You obviously have a chip on your shoulder about
> something so nothing I or anyone else has to say can remove that. So how
> about "you're right and we're all wrong." Happy now. Good. Have a good
> day.

Well I suggest you cool down and take it easy.
You replied to me
"this forum IS FOR USERS HELPING OTHER USERS. It is NOT the forum for
asking logitech to fix or change anything."
The fact is I understood you consider I should not be allowed to rant
here.
I disagree, No big deal ...
I do consider a useful forum is the one where you find all opinions,
good ones and bad ones.
So I think it is useful information to express bad opinions.
If I had found all opinions for the forum and product I talked about
above, I would have saved time and money ...
Now have a good day.
Where I live, I will rather have a good night :)

--
nicolas75