I have tried to find a solution to quite a simple problem that I guess
many people have?
I use a Yamaha av amp which has connection to my LAN and has its own
web interface to control the unit remotely. The amps web interface can
change the input and power the unit up and down remotely over the
network.
What I am trying to find is an addin that would allow me to automate
the amps power on and off as the squeezebox is switched on/ off.
It would also be useful if the addin would allow selection of the
slimserver input when the slim server is powered on.

Can anyone help? Surely this would be a useful app to many?

--
l...@claydons.org