flattermann;672454 Wrote:
> I've just released SqueeezCommander 0.9.6.4 on the Android Market and on
> SlideME!

I just now installed the update on my HTC Desire running Android 2.2,
and to my surprise the phone re-booted. Now I get
java.net.UnknownHostException when trying to connect to MySB.com.

Granted, I am not within wi-fi reach of my Duet player, but I should
still be able to connect to MySB.com, right? And on my computer, I can
see that my player is connected to MySB.com...

--
OppfinnarJocke

// OppfinnarJocke
SqueezeBox Duet, Controller FW 7.6.0 r9458, Player FW 77
Main use: Wimp and internet radio through MySB.com