Mnyb;666676 Wrote:
> Not much , MOG support posibility to use multipe music folders ( but
> that would probably make it crash ).
>
> Some bugfixes over 7.6.2 but if non of the bugs bothered you, there is
> no need o upgrade.
>
> the big thing is probably the dlna/upnp server functionality for revue
> and other players ( if it works ) with the added support for pictures
> and video, but this is often of no greater interest to squeezebox
> users..

I just received the update to Android 3.1 for my Logitech Revue.  Also,
I downloaded LMS 7.0.0 to my PC with built in Wi-Fi.

The "My Media" tab at the mysqueezebox.com/download site
shows that LMS can be used to stream music and video to the Revue.  I
need help to get this feature setup and will appreciate any help that I
can get from users.

--
thewamp