FredFredrickson;676299 Wrote:

> My next project.. getting squeezeplay for android installed..
> (Devilsmile)

Unfortunately does not work, as Google "forgot" to provide NDK (native
development kit support) for GTV :(

http://code.google.com/intl/de-DE/tv/android/docs/gtv_android_features.html#NDK

Which is  definitely stupid, as most games use NDK as well to be
portable among different platforms. I do use the native development kit
for fast FLAC decoding in SqueezePlayer.

PS: Please don't tell me that honeycomb does support FLAC - yes it
sorta does but only for its own MediaPlayer. Developers that need to
implement their own streaming cannot make any use of it.

So let's wait another two years until Google provides the next
firmware, then we can have hope again ...

--
bluegaspode

Did you know: *'SqueezePlayer' (www.squeezeplayer.com)* will stream all
your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? *'Squeezebox + iPad =
SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com)*
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)