Hey guys,

So after resurrecting my precious Redwine Modded SB3 a few months ago
using a reclaimed daughterboard from Ebay, now when I turn on the
device the display isn't as bright at the beginning as it should be and
then the longer you leave it on the dimmer it gets until you can't see
it in a dark room. The audio/playback still works, but occasionally has
issues restarting after a pause (white noise plays instead). Has anyone
run into this before? I'm thinking maybe a capacitor in the power
circuit of the display is bad or something. I've done a factory and
xilinx reset, the issue still persists. Any tips would be appreciated.

I posted this originally in the DIY forum, but no one seemed to know.
So I'm asking here for the wider audience.

Thanks,

Todd

--
ToddSTS