Hi all,

I've frequented these forums since buying my first Squeezebox, about 6
years ago, and I vaguely remember this question being asked a few
times...but I seem unable to find the threads when I need them :-)

I've just bought a Slim Devices branded SB3 (to go alongside my other
three Slim/Logitech boxes) The one I've just bought (ebay) is NOT the
wireless one. Can anyone remind me if it's possible (and easy) to
upgrade it to the wireless version? Is there a specific wireless card
that is required, and if so does anyone have a quick guide or some
URLs? I'm in the UK. I do have a spare Intel wifi card floating around
(from a Dell laptop) but I've no idea if that's the right unit for use
in the SB3 Classic.

Many thanks,

Jim

--