..... and that's why the swiss army knife approach doesn't work.  Not if
you want better audio, anyway.  ;)
If you want superior audio, a dedicated music player like SqueezeBox or
Sonos.
If you want a portable video device, tablet or netbook.
If you want video on a REALLY large screen, any video dedicated device
(WD, Roku, AppleTV, PS3, XBOX, PopcornHour, etc..) or just plug in your
tablet/netbook.

Most who want good music players want them to be small(ish).  I could
see a Touch II having a slightly larger screen, but I certainly don't
want a tablet size screen on a music player.

Here is where I think Logitech (or any manufacturer) could really hit a
home run if done right.  Tie in a WiFi video device (think digital
picture frame) with their existing streaming hardware/software.
Display music Now Playing info including cover art, or videos, or
pictures, etc...

--
toby10