BigTony;685446 Wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> After being happy with the out of the box performance of the Touch, I
> am now stumped. I moved house and have a new router, a Thompson, with
> WPS, every laptop, mobile phone, PS3 iPad gadget connects and works
> seamlessly, but not the Touch. nothing I have tried will get it to
> work. If I stick the Ethernet cable in the back it's golden, but it
> just won't connect via WPS button or via the network key. I've factory
> reset it, turned it off, beaten it with a stick, and it just won't play
> ball.
>
> The router uses WPA2-AES personal, which is supported I read, but no
> luck..
>
> Any clues? Or should I give up all hope?
>
> Cheers
>
> bT

Sure you have wireless g compatibility on ? Touch will not connect to N
only networks.

No limit on how many clients it can connect ( turn that off ).

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(in storage SB3, reciever ,controller )