Hi Mike,

I am still not seeing this issue. Can you please help me more?

Mike C;687112 Wrote:
> I can also confirm the same behavior using JRMC on the 2 different
> machines.Let me understand: In test a) you were using the Intel CP +
> Whitebear +
LMS on the same machine; and in test b) you were using JRMC + Whitebear
+ LMS on the same machine. Is that correct?

Mike C;687112 Wrote:
> So, I am guessing there is some sort of networking issue on the machine
> hosting LMS and Whitebear?Whitebear talks to the CP via TCP/IP, and traffic
> originating and ending
on the same node gets looped back internally inside the O/S or inside
LAN interface. Is the machine actually still connected to the network,
or is its network disabled at this time?

Could you please record me a log from Whitebear? Turn on logging of
"Http Server" and "Http client (Gena...".

--
AndrewFG

Regards,
AndrewFG

Try out Whitebear. The middleware that joins the two worlds of:
1. UPnP/DLNA media clients and media players, and,
2. Squeezebox Server and Squeeze Players
Download it for free here: http://www.whitebear.ch/mediaserver