In our weekly series of updates, I've got a few critical bug fixes and
one experimental new feature -- wake on lan.  I believe you can safely
delete favorites now without ending up with an invalid favorites.opml.
Thanks to the beta testers and everyone else for the feedback.

Here's the detailed changelog:

Changes in 1.1.3
----------------
- Enhancements:
- Add experimental wake on lan (WOL) for servers on the local wifi
network
- Defects fixed:
- Improved connectivity checking behavior.
- #22: Fix favorite removal that would sometimes result in favorite
corruption.
- Fix favorite addition for some audio types (URL-based internet radio
services)
- Fix a few rare force-closes reported on the market.

--
db122