> I know it is on the Google Market, but there are a lot of people with
> the Kindle Fire who do not have access to the market.  Yes, I know how
> to root my fire and get access, but my mother-in-law doesn't.  It would
> be a great idea to either post the apk directly, or at least add it to
> the Amazon market.

The last I heard was that we're close to getting it there. Please bump
that thread if this has not happened by the end of the month.

BTW: no need to root your Kindle if you have a "regular" Android device.
I'm using a free file manager called Astro to backup apps I want on my
Kindle Fire (I can't install _any_ app from Amazon's store, as I'm living
outside the US). Then I send the .apk over to the Kindle where I can
easily install it by running it. I'm using Dropbox for that process, but
mail or some other web server might work as well.

--

Michael