FredFredrickson;693617 Wrote:
> Since logitech has been pretty quiet as of late regarding whether or not
> new squeezeboxes will happen, I wanted to help make sure any scouts
> looking here-
>
> I am a squeezebox fanatic. I have a Touch, controller, two receivers,
> and a radio. I am in love with them. If one dies I will need another. I
> will continue buying these devices until the day that I die. I use the
> radio for grilling outdoors. I use the duet to impress dates and make
> parties happen.
>
> EVERY SINGLE GET TOGETHER AT MY HOUSE starts with somebody looking for
> the latest stuff on rhapsody to get the party started.
>
> I shower with the music from a receiver in my bathroom.
>
> I cook with music from the reciever in my kitchen
>

> I sleep with the touch playing by my bed.
>
> There is no single group of products that I use more than my
> squeezeboxen. They are part of my identity. Keep the love flowing.
>
> I talk about squeezeboxes to everybody I know. I've helped a few people
> I know make the purchases. I will continue to do so.

I feel EXACTLY the same as the above posters. I am CRAZY-IN-LOVE with
the Squeezeboxen also! I am obsessed with them. I have had moments and
feelings just like Fred (above) and I have posted similar comments in
many of my previous threads. I am so glad to see that I am not the only
one who feels this way and also, my wife will be relieved knowing that
there are others out there just like me! Thank you so much!

--
Ikabob

Ikabob

Check out BUG:  Bug 17805      A VOID:Need an SB BOOM
Squeezebox Touch w/SBS; SAE Amplifier;Marantz Pre-amp;ESS Heil
Speakers(main listening speakers plus various additional speakers).
Multiple players: SqueezeBooms,SqueezeRadios; SB3;
Services:Slacker;Sky.com; MOG;
Sirius.com;
Ipeng remote controller.