Thanks, the workaround is fine for using MonkeySqueeze 2 with last
version of MediaMonkey

About your questions

- I never scan in LMS any more, I use MonkeySqueeze to avoid using
LMS.
I normally start with empty LMS library when I want to restart from
scratch.

- LMS is on a PC with Windows 7 x64, music partly on internal harddisk
and partly on external USB disk.

- Actually I do not necesseraly rescan for new music in MediaMonkey, I
often select a file with MediaMonkey without caring if it is already in
MediaMonkey library or not.

- I'll try your suggestions tomorrow (clear playlist and reload)

- MediaMonkey full library contains about 10 000 files, I try to avoid
having them all in the current playlist (only for LMS, no problem for
MM)

Thanks for quick reply, workaround, and suggestions :)

--
nicolas75