I'd like to hook up a couple of rear surround speakers at the back of a
largish home theatre room, but I would prefer not to run speaker wires
from the amp at the front of the room - no wall-to-wall carpeting to
hide them under.

I'm imagining a product that connects to the surround speaker terminals
on the amp and transmits the output wirelessly, so that I can connect a
suitable receiver to, say, a T-amp near the surround speakers, or even
one T-amp per speaker.  I already have a T-amp and various pairs of
passive speakers that would suit.  The benefits of connecting to the
amp's speaker terminals are that the amp's volume and delay adjustments
would operate as normal.

Does such a product exist, and if not, how else can I do it?

--
chill