- Playlist management
- Syncing Players Variation A
- Syncing Players Variation B
- MySqueezebox.com Integration
- TrackStat Ratings
- Caching of Album + Artist Lists
- Album Art Only Screen
- Better Search
- Something else - Please do the poll with different options !

pablolie;696902 Wrote:
> I would also suggest improved user interface. I find myself adding songs
> to playlists feeling a bit of dread, since one wrong touch means the
> active plalist will get wiped out. Make no mistake buttons would help.
> In my opinion, the current "apply pressure on song/album until options
> pop up" is error prone and unintuitive.

This is already part of SqueezePad.
Just enter the settings screen with the small button on the bottom
right.

There you will find the "playlist modification mode" settings which you
can set to
- always ask (my preferred one)
- always add to end (quite useful for creating playlists)
- always add next (quite useful at parties)
- always replace playlist (the default - as with real Squeezeboxes)

--
bluegaspode

Did you know: *'SqueezePlayer' (www.squeezeplayer.com)* will stream all
your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? *'Squeezebox + iPad =
SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com)*
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)