I have a SqueezeBox Touch and my son has a SqueezeBox Radio.
LMS runs on my PC where my music library is located.

My son has his own PC but does not run LMS. He has his own music on his
PC, and when he wants to play it on his Radio or my Touch he just
right-clicks on a music file and selects "Play to Son's Radio" or "Play
to Dad's Touch".

WTF? I have no idea how he managed to get this working, and, it turns
out, nor does he. What application or plugin would enable such a handy
context menu?

He is running Windows 7. I have Windows 7 on my PC too but no such
context menu shows up for any type of audio file.

--
Henry66