I have a PSP and a Dell Axim X3. I would say that's it's easier to
navigate using the PDA. The PSP's analogue "nub" is a bit imprecise.

In terms of connecting to the Wireless network, the PSP was a doddle,
took <5 mins to configure. Pity it's only 802.11b though.

Both are equally bad for data entry in general. On the PSP, you enter
letters "mobile phone style" with multiple keypresses required to get
certain letters although Sony have created useful shortcuts to help
type in URL's when in the Web-browser.
The PDA requires prodding an on-screen keyboard and has none of these
shortcuts.

I would also agree with a previous poster and say that you'll continue
to use the remote for most actions.

BTW On PSP DVD rips of movies on memory sticks are cool but you have to
buy a 1Gb stick. I only currently have Ridge-racer which is a nice
version. I'm not sure how 'll do at anything that requires analogue
control.

--
oreillymj