JJZolx wrote:
> ??? It's just the default skin, flexing to use 100% of the window width.
> If you view it in a 1920 pixel wide window you're going to see a lot of
> white space.
>
> It does look like minimal effort went into fitting it into the page
> framework, with the Squeezebox header and footer, but the same was true
> of the previous forum skin. For example, why, if you want to have a
> black page background, do you only have two or three pixels of it
> exposed on the right and left sides? And why is there always a
> horizontal scroll bar present that moves the screen a couple of pixels?

I am saying the lead columns (after the featureless icon jumble) is
extremely wide and I'm still 1280x1024. (Times two monitors.)

There should be no further dispute of whether the update was expedient.
Ancient <like me> is bad.

The question is whether LOGITECH is paying attention. NO: the question
is whether LOGITECH offers offal.