Over the last couple of months I've been getting a PS Audio PWD
integrated into my system. I have the network Bridge option for it, and
have been trying the provided server and available UPnP apps.

What I've confirmed, however, is that the Logitech supplied free Android
app and the other 3rd party SB control apps absolutely kill what is
currently available to control the PWD. The PWD and its music server are
DLNA/UPnP capable. It had me wondering if it's possible to get any of
the Android apps for it to be UPnPable, such that they could work with
other renderers like the PWD. The other UPnP stuff out there is pitiful
by comparison. I've always been very pleased with how the evolution of
Slimserver -> LMS has resulted in a tremendous control capability, now
as extended through some nice apps. I like it a lot.

My SB gear, BTW, is not going anywhere soon. It's been too much bang for
the buck. :-)