Not sure why I have never spotted this before, but... awesome. Apart
from one thing. I have 2 players. I can only seem to control the one in
the bedroom which is not the one I want to remote control.

If I turn the one in the bedroom off I can get it to contorl the one in
the lounge but as soon as I plug it back in again, I'm back to
controlling the bedroom :(

I thought perhaps it was picking the first one alphabetically (bedroom
vs lounge), so I renamed it "upstairs". No joy.
Then I thought perhaps it was picking the first IP, but the lounge is
.11 and bedroom is .12 so it wasn't that.

If anyone can figure out how it chooses which one to control and how I
can fool it, I'd be a very happy bunny.