toby10 wrote:
> Not sure the SB1 can connect directly to MySB.com, might need it
> connected to the LMS server for such streaming.  I'd try it at home
> first before trying a biz network connection.  Did you delete the SB1
> from the previous MySB.com account (assuming it can even have a MySB.com
> account)?

I have set up an LMS server at work, which it is connected to, and this
server refers to the new MySb account.    I have deleted the SB1 from
the original MySB account, thinking that that might have been part of
the problem.... it wasnt..

As I say, its quite odd.  Mog is available on the player via the remote,
but I can get the app to show on the LMS web interface.