OK a little update on my 'day at work'!
I tried the fixed IP thing and it did not work.
I then tried connecting my SB2 to my new WAP without any encryption at
all an 'open system' hey presto it worked. So I then tried it with
128bit WEP encryption and yet again that worked.  So I finally tried
WPA-PSK TKIP encryption and it no longer works.  Does anyone have any
ideas why my SB2 wont work with WPA encryption with my Netgear WG302
WAP yet it will work with a cheap D-Link DI-624 Router WAP combination
thing.

I would just like to add that the D-Link Router/WAP really has only
ever been used AS a WAP as it was connected to the same Netgear FVS114
Firewall that I am using with the Netgear WAP.

Have I found an incompatible WAP for the SB2?

I woudl have thought the Netgear WAP should have excelled in comparison
to the D-Link WAP.  It has done when it comes to my PC's that are
connected. They are working so much better with a much better signal.
Yet the SB2 will not attach using WPA.

If anyone has any ideas I would really appreciate them

Thanks

Mark

--
Mark Gillespie