MrSinatra wrote:

> this is probably because most people don't need to see whats playing to
> know if they want to hear it or not, they merely listen to determine if
> they should skip the track or not.

I agree but that was not the idea behind my words - just a display to
see whats playing to dig further into unknown music.

Devices with displays can be the difference between the systems, if I
need an Apple solution will I buy Apple. Why should be a Squeezebox the
same as an Apple device? They can learn from Apple but a copy ... no
please.

I agree with you that we need also some kind of new Receiver without
display to complete a SYSTEM.