pippin wrote:
> Are you using your own server or MySqueezebox.com directly?
> I believe using MySB directly to sync might be problematic, maybe that's
> the reason for the issues?
>
> BTW, joining streams while playing should not be an issue these days. It
> may take a few seconds until the streams sync up but then it should
> work.

I have two various set ups. One is with MySB.com and one is using the
tiny server in the touch (in order to be able to play music also from my
USB drive). When playing Spotify using MySB.com I get the problems
desribed earlier. Twice I have managed to get all three players playing
synched, but only for short periods of time. Once when synching the
players to one of the radios instead of to the touch as I usuall to.
When playing using the tiny server, all kinds of strange things happen.
Sometimes I get the system to work with two players synched, but most of
the time a message saying "Spotify connection error: No error" and the
player skips to the next song, but without playing. Sometimes I get a
message saying "unauthorised user name or password" when I add a second
synched player, though being able to play on one player. Very often the
music is playing visually on the player, but no sounds from it. Quite
ofter one or more players are restarted after that I am trying to synch
them. Right now there seem to be so many variables that I do not know
where to start... One thing that I have noticed, that is separate from
this particular problem, is that the Spotify app for SB seems to be very
unreliable compared to the app I have for other units such as TV and
phone. For example, very often I get the message that the particular
song I am trying to play is not available in my region. But I have no
problem playing it on my other units. Could it be the Spotify app for SB
that causes the problems?

Also, I have not had any success when synching the players before
hitting play.

Very confused right now...