If it weren't for people like Ben, Michael, Andy, Dean, Felix, Richard,
Sean, etc., I think the squeezebox would have withered much sooner than
this.  Ben gave us a glimpse in a recent posting of the inner workings
of the team and how they championed the Squeezebox and stayed "true to
the cause".  Ben even compared the situation to watching your dog die as
bad decisions were being made regarding the product line.  These guys
were obviously passionate about their work and the product line.

It was an amazing experience to be involved in the community during the
product's rise and hayday.  Along with Goodsounds, I'd like to express
my sincere gratitude too!  You guys created an awesome system for music
lovers like myself!  This system will continue to give myself and my
family great joy for much time to come.

Thank you!