Hiya,

Trying to make things simple...  I think,
pc with music for music,
pc with everything else for everything else, two different rooms,
So anyone else on the pc for everything, can't fiddle with the music pc
very easily :-)

At the moment I have pc for everything and music, ethernet connected to
router -> wireless -> to extender / AP -> ethernet wired to SBT,
controlled by ipeng.

Idea is to connect the music pc with LMS directly to the SBT via
ethernet and yet still control it over the wireless ipeng, can I run two
ethernet cables from one pc, one to the SBT, and one to the extender/AP
or router ?

Many thanks for any thoughts or suggestions.

Cheers
DC