jhonsber...@msn.com wrote:

> I just don't get this rabid buying of a dead product line unless your
> only using
> The squeezebox to listen to the music on your computer or nas .

For me the decision is clear; 95% of the time I use it to listen to my
local music and the other 5% of the time is for streaming radio
stations. Since I'll be moving to a bigger home in a couple of months
time, I need additional streamers. And since I like the player sync
option very much, the decision to buy additional SB's was easy. It was
either that, or replace the players I already had by another system. But
the latter will probably be a whole lot more expensive and won't bring
any new features that hold a value for me.