slimhase wrote:

> -> I am still in need of a circuit schematic of the SB3 (classic), esp
> audio part.....
>
> Anybody?
>
> Heiner

I recall seeing one, on an official/stakeholder page, either a logitech
page, a slimdevices page, or a seanadams page.  But I didn't download
it, nor can I now find the link.  I remember being slightly surprised
that a circuit design was in the public domain, and assumed it was a
consequence of the IPR regime under which it had first been developed.

Searching throws up a few half-useful possibilities:

http://wiki.slimdevices.com/uploads/a/ad/Logitech_Squeezebox_Boom_Audio_Design.pdf

http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~nroberts/articleSQD.pdf

in addition to results pointing to similar questions and modifications
etc on this forum, and others, including one comment from Sean Adams
saying that the DAC output went to line via a 10pf (I think) cap (can
you see that on the board?).  The DAC pinout should be widely available,
so you should find some points to do a basic test.  Have you tried
posting in the DIY section?

Atlantic