I thought the battery on my Duet hand control had died, but when someone
dusted it this weekend it started charging again.  So it was probably
just a bad connection.

However, while it was dead I had changed my WLAN from WEP to WPA2.  Same
SSID, but different encryption and different key/password.

The Duet shows a red anenna symbol (unsurprisingly).

When it first came back up, it listed all of the neighbourhood WLANs and
showed my WLAN with a checkmark.  I tried connecting to it which failed,
and I was given the option of giving a new password (but not to change
the encryption method).

I gave the new password, but the Duet control was unable to connect.  It
didn't show up as connected, or trying to connect, in either the AP, nor
in the DHCP server log.

So I shut the Duet control off, and switched it back in again.  And when
it came back up it was unable to see any WLAN (the netbook I am typing
this on shows 9 WLANs in addition to my own, all with strong signals).

I have tried connecting blindly to my WLAN, giving the SSID, WPA2 as the
encryption and the network password.  But that didn't work either.

Does anyone know what I can do to make WLAN scan work again?  And what I
need to do to connect to my own?

I have googled for this issue, but not seeing any WLANs at all doesn't
seem to be a common Duet control problem...?

Thanks!

- Steinar