I know this has been discussed so much but:

I am having a hard time believing that LOGITECH , a leader in audio
technology, is not planning to offer a UE or Squeezebox device that can
be connected to a stereo system (device similar to the discontinued
SBTouch or SB3).
I am hoping that I will wake up someday and find such a device
introduced and listed under the product line.
A solitary radio is nice for bedtime listening and to hear the news, but
for full symphonic music appreciation and complete music enjoyment this
stereo music system device must be in the planning stage.

LOGITECH had this capability previously with its Squeezebox line of
devices( ie/ SBRadio,SBTouch,SBBoom, SBTransporter, SB3,etc.). Please
don't tell me LOGITECH is going to let this AWESOME music capability
drop. If it is true, please tell me why? There are so many audiophiles
and music lovers out there to make this profitable for LOGITECH.

Luckily, I enjoy the functionality of the Touch connected to my audio
system, but I would like to recommend it to so many people and I would
like to add to my system. However the product is not there. Please tell
me LOGITECH is planning on introducing such a device. The UE Radio is
nice but it is ONLY a Radio.

Please. Tell me it ain't so ! Please.

Ikky