oh, and while we're on the topic.

The slim tray thingie, whatever it is (and I can't tell, cuz I can't
seem to find any source for it), seems to shut down the server quite
nicely. When I run the development versions of the server from the .pl
files at a command prompt, the only way I can find to shut them down is
^C (Control-C) which turns into SigKill (if memory serves), which isn't
the nicest way to make it go away (and more importantly, messes with
the profiler statistics I'm running).

But is there a way to control which version of slim the slimtray starts
and stops? Can I get it to start and stop a development version? Or is
this a suggestion for product improvement? I can write one if that's
what's needed, but I'd hate to both only to find out it's done, just
documented off to the side somewhere where I've missed it.

And I suppose this should really go in the developer section, only this
posting reminded me I've been meaning to ask... I can move this posting
to the development section if it's more suitable there.

Michael

--
Michaelwagner