Take 2

Ok lets try .

Language > English

Choose region > all other

choose network etc .

waiting

\"THERE IS PROBLEM CONECTING TO MYSQUEEZEBOX.COM\"

(peeking into diagnistic indicates that has not yet found my server)

Hold left untill you get to "home"

from there choose "my music" now it auto-magically presents a "choose
player menu" with my four active players :) done .

but it still not officially connected to my server ? so they key here is
the presence of already active players ?

Now lets activate the player onboard the controller > settings advanced
> beta features > audio playback > enable playback

Now i choose "my music" and the player "controller" (thats is not yet
connected to my server)

And now there is another menu "libraries" that have two choices
"mysqueezebox.com" and *the LMS server itself(whatever name you have for
it )*

I choose my server and it conects :)