norderney Wrote:
> I too have problems with Gendres begining with numbers.  I have set up
> Gendres 60s Pop, 70s Pop, 80s Pop etc, and when I Browse Gendre they
> appear as -   s Pop !!!!
>
> I am running SlimServer ver 6.2b2 4708.
>
> I hope a fix is possible because I can not face re-tagging the gendre
> field, I have over 14,500 songs!!!!
>
> Hope this helps

It helps a great deal :-) Same problem as myself and we are using
different releases of the server!  If you follow ceejay's suggestion it
is a way around the problem and would work well for you as you could use
60s;Pop 70s;Pop and you will find that the same albums appear in both
genres 60s and Pop.

Alas, I don't tag that way, I just prefer all my 70's albums under one
genre of 70's etc But it don't work :-(

--
dfk