Ok, finally came to install the 3rd party plug-in, and it works quite
alright (some interruptions now and then) for synchronizing players and
also the issues with "not available in your region" and "wrong username
or password" and other issues seems to have disappeared. Very nice. Only
problem is that I bought the players to avoid having a computer running,
and this seems to be impossible due to the poor performance of the
Logitech Spotify app. I must say it is surprising that a tech company
like Logitech firstly can't create an app that works and secondly does
not care more about their reputation than to fix the bugs they are aware
of exist.