Hi

I've been running my SB Classic over wireless ever since I bought it,
and have had a few issues, buffering, losing connection to server etc.
So I thought I'd try to run it wired instead (via homeplugs).

Whenever I try to configure a wired connection, the box fails to obtain
an IP address because it cannot find a DHCP server. Sometimes it gets
past the IP address screen, but hangs connecting to the server. If I
plug a laptop into the same ethernet cable, that works fine.

Is there anything else I need to do, other than simply plugging in an
ethernet cable and going through the network config process?

Thanks