ModelCitizen wrote:
> Have turned on verbose logging but can't find the send logs function.
>
> Preview version: When I touch the 'players' menu item only the Nexus
> (this device) is listed. I can only get the other players to list by
> selecting 'stop service' for the Nexus.
>
> The current version lists all 5 of my players when I select the
> 'players' menu.

The next preview build will have a "send logs" option on Android 4.1+.
Devices with earlier versions of Android can use the app CatLog.

For now, your best bet would be to try the magic incantation of holding
down your device power button + volume up + volume down, which generates
a system report and allows you to send it via email or save to Google
Drive, etc. It is *not* easy to do, in my experience, but I eventually
got it after a few minutes.