Now that my Squeezebox2 is working 100%, I'm thinking
of possible improvements already.  :-)

There's one thing that really struck me.  The seek
function works similarly to most CD/DVD players,
skipping 2 seconds, playing 1/4 a second, skipping,
etc.

But unlike CD/DVD players, the skipping audio is
played back at full volume.  This is very distacting
and it sounds quite bad.  Many CD/DVD players play it
back at reduced volume.

This would be easy to implement with SB2's volume
control.  The digital volume control could even be
temporarily overriden (if set at fixed) for this
function.

What do you think?  Is there an official place to put
feature requests?