Hi I have the same problem as Castalla. The newest version worked fine a
few times (I really don't remember if it only worked one time).
But now it wont connect to the server, it seems to be connected, there
is no "wheel turning" and if I look at the switch server setting it says
it is connected.

Then I killed the new version and started the old version 1.2.9, and
this version is working fine, it connects without problems.

(And all these problems have nothing to do with my previously reported
wifi problems, as the wifi was working fine in the present experiment).

I will send you a logcat file recorded during the above mentioned
experiment. So in the first part of the logcat file, I have started
Orange 1.3.0 (newest version) and tried to connect to my server (called
Voyage) - as it did not connect, I killed orange 1.3.0, and started
1.2.9 wich connected fine to my server "Voyage".

Hope you can see something in the logcat file.

Samsung SII 9100 Android 4.0.4