I would really like to be able to generate up to date lists - excel,
pdf, etc - of the albums I have in my slimserversql.db.  There used to
be a pearl script which did this but as AFAIK this was before the
change to the sqlite backend.

I have looked into the db using one or two sqlite front ends and can
see that the info is there but not in readily accessible form (i.e.
seperate lists of albums, tracks and contributors but not linked in an
immediately usable way).  I am not really interested in learning SQL
syntax to construct a way of generating such a list so was wondering if
anybody else had done such a thing.  Goal would ideally be to have a
complete list of albums, sorted by artist, on my PDA so that it could
be checked during shopping binges.

davep

--
davep