Hey, just chiming in on this thread.

I'm the Orange Squeeze author and for the record, trying out Orange
Squeeze on Android is completely without risk. Even outside of the
mandatory return period of Google Play, I'm happy to offer a full refund
if you feel like the app doesn't do what you wanted it to do or if you
simply don't like it. The last thing app authors want is unsatisfied
customers.

We're coming up on the one year anniversary of the release of Orange
Squeeze, and it's certainly come a long ways since that initial release.
Thank you to all of the users who have helped take the app to the next
level!