d6jg wrote:
> Can't believe those prices. I picked up an brand new SB Touch on Amazon
> UK for only £182 just a couple of weeks ago!

You were lucky as that was bottom price on Amazon UK... I was watching
amazon prices over month now... Got one for £197 probably 2 weeks before
yours price... and then recently
decided I want another one.. and actually had to go Amazon.de (£201)
because .uk had them already for £269...day later even on amazon.de
Touch was for £230 ish
btw previous winter I got one for £219....

You can get some 'sealed box' 2nd hand from ebay.. but Logitech warranty
is not transferable apparenty...