Don't know whether it was yours but I did get some truly helpful crash
reports. bluegaspode was right, HockeyApp's crash reporting is really so
much better than Apple's and also TestFlight's (which has the added
issue of being unacceptable from a privacy policy standpoint except for
beta testing because it sends data without asking, which is why I never
used it in the wild).

Sorry, I forgot which volume issue you had, it's not the one with volume
changes causing skips, right?
Was it about changing volume when exiting or entering the App? _That_
problem would be a known issue by now if you use an LMS 7.5.x. It's
caused by the server sending a wrong number of New Music entries. I have
a fix but it's not in the current version, will be in the next.