After reading through this post
(forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?96208-What-steps-does-community-need-to-take-to-ensure-continued-function-of-SB-players&highlight=backup+plugins),
I decided to write a script to download all of the LMS plugins
available. I know some developers have promised to continue maintaining
their repos, but you never know when that will end. Since I have it
working, I thought I would share in case anybody else wants to backup
the plugins, but doesn't feel like manually going through the process.
Attached you will find the python script.

I used this
(wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Logitech_Media_Server_repositories) as
my source for all of the plugin repos. Please post any that I might be
missing, and I will update my script.

-beavel

p.s. I could make the links clickable as I don't have a high enough post
count.

14089

|Filename: pluginDownloader.txt                                     |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14089|