A where back in the bad old days ,was a time around the duet release
where was like this as soon as the capacity where strained with many
listeners on such a holiday like xmas down it went .
Should we expect this this whenever many listeners want to use it the
same time :-/

They must have skimped on resources for mysb.com maybe moving them to UE
are not users migrating in the expected rates .

I don't think you can aggregate listeners and assume that only a part of
the user base are logged on , you must dimension the system so that
every listener can use to it's full extent at the same time .